Travel type: Beach Stay
Departure type: variable
Number of Nights: 7
The Mamanuca Group of islands is a favorite destination for those looking for an island holiday in the Fiji Islands. With over 20 idyllic tropical islands located just off the west coast of Viti Levu, it is very easy to access with flight transfers to many of the islands from the Nadi International Airport or daily boat transfers via the Malolo Cat and South Seas Cruises from Port Denarau. These islands offer the true “South Seas” feel with turquoise blue water, waving palm trees and stunning beaches. The resorts here cater to virtually every type of traveler; honeymooners, high end vacationers, backpackers, and all those in between.
A unique haven of relaxed refinement for 45 couples only and featuring Fiji’s first and only over-water bures. Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a unique and special place designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs, and architecture, and is embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people.
• All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner (food only – alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks not included)
• 7 nights in a garden beachfront bure
• Welcome refreshment and exclusive Likuliku Lei on arrival
• Likuliku Sulu (sarong/wrap)
• Daily Likuliku special amenities
• Bottled water in bure – twice daily
• Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports
• Free Wi-Fi (in bures and in limited public areas – note: video streaming disabled)
• Weekly invitation to Management Cocktail Party (Fridays only)
International airfare – Optional excursions – Beverages – Gratuities to hotel personnel and guides
Fine print / T&Cs: All sites & activities in the itinerary are subject to availability. All offers are subject to Merit Travel standard Terms of Service. Additional terms and conditions may apply.