MOUNT FALCON RESORT & ESTATES
The Luxury 4-star Mount Falcon in Mayo is located on the west bank of the River Moy, 100 acres of magical woodlands, between Foxford and Ballina, in North County Mayo, a most beautiful part of the West of Ireland. Mount Falcon’s new owners, amongst them the Maloney Family, who hail from the area, fell in love with the estate. As the new owners, they have invested heavily in a refurbishment program, and have ensured that the integrity and charm of the Estate has been completely retained.
The North West of Ireland is a must for discerning golfers: Tiger Woods, Mark O’Meara and Nick Faldo have been regular visitors to Mount Falcon over the last few years, using it as a base for fishing or to visit the 12 golf courses within a 30 mile radius, including the three championship links courses: Enniscrone, Belmullet and Rosses Point. Mount Falcon Estate is ideally located in North County Mayo providing convenient access to 12 golf courses within an hour’s drive including three of the top championship links courses of Carne/Belmullet (21st), Enniscrone (14th) and County Sligo/Rosses Point (11th), all voted in the top 20 courses in Ireland by Golf Digest.
Great Links Experience, Northwest Ireland
• three nights at the Mount Falcon Hotel (Ballina)
• three nights at the Rosapenna Lodge (Rosapenna Downings)
• one night at local airport hotel
• double occupancy in Twin Rooms
• six rounds of golf (2 X Rosapenna GC, Narin & Portnoo GC, Carne Golf Links, Sligo GC, Enniscrone Golf Links)
• full daily Irish breakfast
• seven day manual car with VAT & service charges included
• all tax and fees on prepaid portion of trip
Related Services Available to Add
You may also like these trips
*CDN$ pp dbl occ. Not Included: airfare.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, http://www.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.