Casablanca to Marrakech
From the highest dunes in Morocco, peer across the sands to watch the sun rise over another North African day. Experience some of the country’s most unforgettable highlights over nine days of culture and nature. Discover the fresh cedar forests of the Atlas Mountains, meander the winding lanes of old Marrakech, and ride into the desert on a 4×4. Meet musicians, Berbers, and artisans and soak up the exotic beauty of Morocco.
Roam ancient markets, Ride into the desert on a 4x4, Peer out over the Atlas Mountains, Take part in a Marrakech cooking class
• arrival transfer.
• guided city tour of Meknes including the ancient granaries and stables of Moulay Ismail and Bab Mansour.
• guided visit to Volubilis.
• guided walking tour of the Fes medina including Medersa Bou Inanya and tanneries.
• traditional lunch at a G Adventures-supported project.
• Sahara 4x4 dunes excursion.
• meet Gnaoua musicians and enjoy a performance.
• visit Taourirt Kasbah and Aït Ben Haddou. Marrakech cooking class in historic Riad.
• all transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
• eight breakfasts, two lunches, two dinners
• allow USD255-335 for meals not included.
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by: G Adventures. MyOwnRoomOptionAdditonal$639 The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by G Adventures at time of booking. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of G Adventures (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, http://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.