Rome to Athens
It’s time to relax and take in the Mediterranean on this easy pace trip. Start in Rome with all the iconic sights before heading to the Amalfi Coast. It’s hard not to take life down a notch surrounded by the stunning natural beauty. Your trip ends in Athens where you get to check out all the famous, ancient landmarks that the Greek capital possesses. Age Restriction 18-35
Book early and SAVE! Plus fulltime students, teachers, and anyone under 30 get an extra 10% off.
Rome | Sorrento | Amalfi | Capri | Pompeii | Bari | Patras | Athens
• See the sights in Rome and enjoy a guided tour of the Vatican
• Wine and mozzarella tasting in Sorrento
• Day trip by boat to the Isle of Capri
• See the Corinth Canal in Patras
• Guided tour of Athens and the Acropolis
• Plus free time for optional activities
• Eight nights of twin or triple-share hotel accommodation (option to upgrade to single room available), plus 1 night on board an overnight ferry
• 9 breakfasts, 3 dinners
• Air-conditioned luxury coach with WiFi and charging points
• Professional Trip Manager
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Trip operated by Contiki.
Prices will be quoted in CAD. Discount offer listed only available with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or an International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) and applies to selected trips only. Taxes, included flight costs, extra accommodation, any applicable food funds and optional activities not eligible for ISIC, IYTC, or ITIC discount. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for further details. Trip Style Easy Pace 18-35
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, http://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.