Delhi to Delhi
This compact Indian journey will introduce you to three very different northern cities and the colorful rural life of Rajasthan. From the hectic pace of Delhi with its bustling markets, magnificent monuments, and colonial past, travel by private transport to Agra and the mesmerizing beauty of the Taj Mahal – truly one of the wonders of the world. Discover why Jaipur is called the “Pink City” and get a taste of village life at Dhula village. Photographers and culture lovers won’t be disappointed on this classic adventure.
Wander around modern and ancient Delhi, revel in the Mughal magnificence of the Taj Mahal and Fatephur Sikri, visit rural villages and historic forts, explore India's vibrant cities.
• hotels (six nights), comfortable tented camp (one night)
• arrival transfer included through the G Adventures-supported Women on Wheels project
• walking tour with a guide from the G Adventures-supported New Delhi Streetkids Project
• Old Delhi walk with stops at the Jama Masjid, Gurduwara, Chandni Chowk, and Connaught Place
• Agra Fort visit
• Taj Mahal visit
• I'timad-ud-daulah (Baby Taj) entrance
• Fatephur Sikri visit
• village stay (Dhula)
• Jaipur City Palace entrance and guided tours
• Amber Fort
• Abhaneri stepwell visit
• all transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• no meals included (allow $195-$255 USD for meals not included)
Related Services Available to Add
You may also like these trips
Operated by G Adventures. Price will be quoted in CAD. Departure dates s available year round, prices may vary, please contact us for details. Trip Style Classic
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, http://www.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.