DISNEY CUP INTERNATIONAL
Disney’s Pop Century Resort | Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Florida, North America, USA
Take on the world! The Disney Cup International has attracted teams from more than 20 countries for 16 years and continues to grow. This event offers your team the opportunity to compete at world-class facilities while also enjoying everything the Walt Disney World® Resort has to offer.
• nine nights at Disney’s Pop Century Resort (also available Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, view pdf for pricing).
• 4-day Magic Your Way® Park Ticket with Water Park Fun & More Option.
• team registration / spectator admission.
• ground transportation.
• 24/7 travel assistance. Merit Travel Sports will be accessible 24-hours a day during the duration of all events.
• and more! See all inclusions below.
Related Services Available to Add
• nine (9) nights at your selected resort.
4-Day Magic Your Way® theme park ticket with Park Hopper and Water Park Fun
• four (4) days’ admission to any one of the following theme parks for each day of the tickets including: Magic Kingdom® Park; or Epcot®; or Disney’s Hollywood Studios® or Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park; plus four visits to Disney’s Blizzard Beach® or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon® Water Parks.
Team Registration / Spectator Admission
• team registration into Disney Cup International.
• player / coaches passes to ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex.
• Spectator Length of Event (LOE) pass to ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex.
• photo CD of team from 1st game played (1 per team).
• 1 Puma match ball per team.
• 1 pair of Puma Firm Ground cleats per player.
• admission to the opening celebration.
• round-trip transportation between your resort and ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex.
• round-trip transportation between your resort and Walt Disney World® Theme Parks.
• Disney’s Magical Express®, round-trip transportation between the Orlando International Airport and your resort.
Food & Beverage
• refillable 16 oz Mug (unlimited resort-wide fountain drinks, coffee, tea, water).
• option to add Disney Dining Card or Quick Service Dining plans ($).
Merit Travel 24/7 Travel Assistance
• Merit Sports Travel will be accessible 24-hours a day during the duration of all events.
You may also like these trips
*Prices are in $USD, per person and include all applicable taxes.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, http://www.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.