Rome to Chianciano Terme
What better way to experience the beauty of Tuscany than from the seat of a bike? A mixture of on- and off-road biking awaits on a ride through some of the most gorgeous, yet challenging countryside you’ll find anywhere. Explore beautiful hill towns, stunning lakes, and have the option to soak in thermal hot springs. When you are not riding, take in the view of the rolling Tuscan hills from your hotel rooftop and relax with a glass of wine.
Cycle through Tuscan countryside and stone-walled hill towns, visit quaint Pienza and medieval Montepulciano, learn traditional recipes and eat delicious Tuscan cuisine.
• hands-on: local wine tasting, Chianciano Terme
• hands-on: half-day cooking class, Chianciano Terme
• all cycling equipment including bicycle
• cycling in Tuscan countryside including visits to Pienza and Montepulciano
• support vehicle for 3 days
• cooking class with local organic produce
• wine tasting with local meats and cheeses
• six nights hotels, six breakfasts, two dinners (allow $215-$280 USD for meals not included)
• train, private van, walking, cycling
• Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
Related Services Available to Add
You may also like these trips
Operated by: G Adventures. Small group departures available on set dates throughout the year. CDN$ per person, land only. Other dates available, prices may vary, please contact us for details.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, http://www.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.