COSTA RICA – LEARN SPANISH + TRAVEL
Take your vacation to the next level! Spend 4 weeks lounging on the beach and zip-lining through lush rainforest, and end your trip with an in-demand new skill to add to your resume. Spanish is one of the most commonly spoken languages in the world, and knowing how to speak it is one of the best ways to expand career opportunities and make travel to Spanish speaking countries a breeze. Speaking of breezes, how about learning Spanish beachfront with a beautiful view of the ocean? Say Hola to SWAP’s Learn Spanish + Travel program
- Eligibility: Canadians aged 18+
- Registration Deadline: At least four weeks prior to your intended arrival
- Visa Duration: 90-day tourist visa
- • Three weeks of Spanish language classes (four hours of classes per day in small groups)
- • Tandem language immersion with native Spanish speakers
- • Hostel accommodation in beachside town for entire length of stay
- • 90-day tourist visa
- • Airport pickup
- • Transport back to airport after program ends
- • One week tour of Costa Rican cultural and adventure activities
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Operated by SWAP Working Holidays CDN$ per person.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, http://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.