COSTA RICA KAYAKING
San Jose to San Jose
Glide straight into the core of the Costa Rican experience and hit three of Costa Rica’s hot spots in a kayak. Beginners and more experienced kayakers are welcome – for the nature lover, the scenery’s the point, not the sweat! Get really wild at Lake Arenal, the centre of adventure sports like paddle-boarding, then cruise through the canals of Tortuguero in search of monkeys and sloths. Experience lush greenery and Caribbean flavour from a whole different level when you kayak Costa Rica.
Students, youth and Teachers save 10%.
Glide through the canals of Tortuguero by kayak, search for wildlife in the dense green forest canopy, view the beautiful vistas from your kayak on Lake Arenal, try your hand at stand-up paddleboarding.
• kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding combo session (Lake Arenal).
• guided kayaking on Cuarto River (Sarapiquí). Guided kayaking and wildlife viewing through canals of Tortuguero.
• guided excursion to the town of Tortuguero. Transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
• five nights hotel
• one night multi share cottage
• two nights jungle lodge
• three breakfasts, four lunches, three dinners (allow $250-$325 USD for meals not included)
• public bus, private vehicle, boat, kayak, walking.
• chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
Related Services Available to Add
You may also like these trips
Operated by: G Adventures. Small group departures available on set dates throughout the year. CDN$ per person, land only. Other dates available, prices may vary, please contact us for details.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, http://www.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.