Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
Sail aboard a traditional junk boat and walk the streets of busy and grand old cities. From vibrant Hanoi to the beauty of Ha Long Bay, the imperial capital of Hue, and the charms of Hoi An to the modern Saigon, as Ho Chi Minh was once known, experience the energy of Vietnam in 10 jam-packed days.
Hanoi | Ha Long Bay | Huê | Hoi An | Ho Chi Minh City
• G Adventures for Good: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
• Ha Long Bay caves entrance
• Ha Long Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner
• Imperial Citadel and Tomb entrance (Hue)
• Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour
• internal flight
• all transport between destinations and to/from included activities
• 7 nights shared hotel accommodation, one overnight train ride, plus one night aboard a traditional junk boat
• 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
• guide throughout
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Trip operated by G Adventures.
Price will be quoted in CAD. Discount offer listed only available with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or an International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) and applies to select trips. Departure dates available year round. Prices may vary based on departure date. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for details. Trip Style: Classic
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, http://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.