Botswana Safari Experience-National Geographic Journeys
Victoria Falls to Victoria Falls
The Okavango Delta is the largest inland delta in the world, annually attracting thousands of animals to drink from its fresh waters. Travel in a houseboat in the panhandle of the delta, and in open vehicles into Botswana’s best national parks, in search of the unforgettable wildlife here. Visit one of the world’s best preserved sites for prehistoric rock art, enjoy an evening of traditional Botswana fireside storytelling, and return home with memories you’ll be sharing for years.
- arrival Transfers
- Open-vehicle wildlife safari drivers in Savuti area, Chobe National Park, Khwai River and Moremi area
- Savti-Chobe lecture
- Okavango Panhandle two night boatstay
- Cultural Storytelling and traditional dinner
- Hotel 4 Nights, Comfortable Safari tents 3 Nights
- 9 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- Budget 150-195 USD for meal not included
Lots to explore:
- Spend a couple nights in a houseboat on the Okavango Delta,
- Look for the Big Five from the back of your open safari vehicle,
- Travel deep into the Chobe wilderness to Ghoha Hills, Witness the power of Victoria Falls
Related Services Available to Add
You may also like these trips
The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by G Adventures at time of booking. Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of G Adventures (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Trip is a National Geographic Journey's Trip.
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, http://www.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.