BEST OF BALKANS
Split to Split
Short on time? This is the trip for you. Hit up an incredible 6 countries in just one trip and take in the best sights the Balkans has to offer. Whether it’s exploring the beautiful city of Dubrovnik, partying until the early hours in Belgrade or strolling around the historic sights Sarajevo has to offer, this trip has something for everyone.
Book early and SAVE! Plus fulltime students, teachers, and anyone under 30 get an extra 10% off.
Budapest | Ljubljana | Plitvice | Zadar | Split | Neum | Dubrovnik | Kotor | Budva | Mostar | Sarajevo | Belgrade
• Walking tour of Ljubljana, Dubrovnik, Sarajevo and Budapest
• Visit the UNESCO Plitvice Lakes
• See Roman ruins in Zadar
• See Diocletian's Palace in Split
• Walk across the Mostar Bridge
• Sightseeing of Buda, Pest, the Royal Palace, the Church of St. Matthias, the Chain Bridge and Fisherman's Bastion
• Goulash cooking demonstration in Budapest
• Plus free time for optional activities
• Fifteen nights of twin or triple-share hotel accommodation (option to upgrade to single room available)
• 16 breakfasts, 6 dinners
• Air-conditioned luxury coach with WiFi and charging points
• Professional Trip Manager
Level of support:
Related Services Available to Add:
Trip operated by Contiki.
Prices will be quoted in CAD. Discount offer listed only available with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or an International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) and applies to selected trips only. Taxes, included flight costs, extra accommodation, any applicable food funds and optional activities not eligible for ISIC, IYTC, or ITIC discount. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for further details. Trip Style 18-35
® Merit Travel trademark owned by, and use is granted by, Merit Travel Group Inc. Offers are based on availability and may be subject to change. Certain exclusions, limitations and restrictions may apply. For full terms and conditions visit, http://dev.merittravel.com/terms-and-conditions/.